Monday, September 11, 2006

We are trying to get the hang of our new camera! Bet you can't tell who was holding it!
If Cam only new what kind of excitement we have after he goes to bed! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!!! I am so excited that you are doing this! I can't wait to check it ALL the time. I love your glasses Cassie and Cam is ADORABLE!!!!

Beth said...

Pictures are your excitement after Cam goes to bed? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! I am so excited that you are doing this. Cam looks huggable and I love the pics of both of you. Keep it up!

Beth said...

Hey.. you anonymous people.. click on "other" and sign your names so then Cassie won't sit around wondering who the heck is talking to her. :)

barb said...

ahh- such cute pictures. he is an adorable little boy. cassie- i don't think i've met you, but i kind of know your brother and am good friends with your cousin erin.

Anonymous said...

Guess who anonymous is?!?!
It's Cam's Grandma Patti. Sorry, Beth, I forgot to put an "X" in other.

barb said...

i meant- your husband- beth's brother. i don't know YOUR brother. heck- i don't even know if you have a brother. my bad...

Cassie said...

Barbie I totally know who you are. I didn't know who "barb" was Chris wants to know if that is your name now that you are trying to be "older and grown up) Yeah I know he's a punk!