Monday, June 11, 2007

Barlows!!!
My sister Jodi and her family came into town for the week and we are SO excited to see them again. The kids had a great time playing together and I of course had a great time hugging and kissing them! They all wanted to play with Cam and were excited that he can play a lot more then before. Tomorrow we are going swimming so I will have to take more pictures then.
On our way to see the Barlows!
We went to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial
Building for lunch and Cam loved looking out of the window
Cam and his buddy (and baby sitter) Maddie
Cheri and Chloe
The whole clan! They all wanted to
hold his hand where ever we went!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Great Pictures! That will be so fun to spend time with your sister and her family.

Taylor Swim said...

I'm so jealous. I just want to squeeze Chloe's little cheeks. I really miss you guys. We have to get back together soon! Thanks for the pictures. Have fun!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Nice pics! Looking at them makes me realize just how fast all the kids are growing. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo cute. Cam and his cousins look darling. I'm sure he's having a ball.