Today's the DAY!!!!
Cheri and Mom went to her appointment this morning and the doctor decided to induce her today since the hospital is super busy tomorrow and he will be going out of town. Score!!! She's getting induced at 3 p.m. today so wish her luck! I'll take a whole bunch of pictures as soon as the little guy comes out! So stay tuned!



4 comments:
Cheri looks amazing and I'm so jealous that you will get to be there. It's killing me!!! I have seen all 9 other kids come into this world-- but I'll miss #10!! It's not right!!! If you missed my last comment---- take a really really really really reallly lot of pictures for me!!
I'm so excited to see the baby!!! I can't wait... I'm reminding myself that she's my sister-in-laws sister ;)
SOOOO excited for all of you. Nothing like a new baby to hold and cuddle. I hope all goes well and QUICK!
Cassie.... tell her to push it out by 11:59 p.m. :)
Post a Comment