Happy Birthday Cass! I loved the little movie, Chris! Hard to believe you are all grown up with babes of your own. You are a great little mama. Hugs and Kisses - hope your day was great!
ha ha ha ha! EM - I TOTALLY ALMOST CRIED TOO!!! We must be sisters :) I was doing just fine with the video until I heard his little voice and saw his little face.. then the lump started rising! :) I hope you had a great birthday! Good job on the video, Chris. You're a sweet hubby.
12 comments:
Sooooo cute! Thanks for the show Chris. Happy birthday! Now come to California already!!!
This is awesome. Glad you had such a great birthday! I can't wait to get my hands on the kids in a couple of weeks! :)
Happy Birthday Cass! I loved the little movie, Chris! Hard to believe you are all grown up with babes of your own. You are a great little mama. Hugs and Kisses - hope your day was great!
Happy Birthday. I loved the video of you. good job Chris.
Happy Birthday. I loved the video of you. good job Chris.
AWwwwwww! What a great show! Cam was the best capper there could have been! Happy Birthday Cass!
(nice work Coco!)
Loved it! I almost cried when Cam said Happy Birthday mama! What a sweetheart. I love his little voice! Hope you had a great day!
ha ha ha ha! EM - I TOTALLY ALMOST CRIED TOO!!! We must be sisters :) I was doing just fine with the video until I heard his little voice and saw his little face.. then the lump started rising! :) I hope you had a great birthday! Good job on the video, Chris. You're a sweet hubby.
Hope you had a GREAT b-day. What sweet boys you have!
I don't know what is the matter with you people! I was crying way before Cam showed up. Very neat video! Love you Cassie!
Way to go Chris!
Sorry I missed the big day!
Happy Birthday Cass! You are awesome!
Sniff Sniff.....gotta go....
Cute! Happy Birthday. Logan saw the last part of the video and laughed and said "he's kissing!"
Post a Comment