He's home!!!
They let Rex out of the hospital this morning! We are all so excited to know that he is doing so much better. I tried to take some new pictures today of his first bath but they didn't turn out very well so you will have to go to Cheri's blog for those.
They let Rex out of the hospital this morning! We are all so excited to know that he is doing so much better. I tried to take some new pictures today of his first bath but they didn't turn out very well so you will have to go to Cheri's blog for those.



4 comments:
Great news!! Now Leca's job can begin. Cam and Grandpa look like they are having a pretty great time at Lowe's. You seem to go there a lot now that Gramps is in town. Thanks for the update! Give hugs from me - YAY He's home!
Cam is so so so so so (how many of those can I fit in this comment box?) so so so cute. I loooove his new polo.. he looks adorable in that green. Speaking of adorable.. have you seen the video on my blog of Paige singing??? I finally figured out how to do a video. Aren't you proud??! :)
So cute! Can't wait to get my hands on your little redhead - tomorrow night..... hurray!
chris and cam sure like them polos huh? and cam looks totally cute in green.
Post a Comment