Friday, May 11, 2007

Swimming!
Cheri and I took Cam swimming today at our pool and we had a blast! He loved riding in the wagon and of course getting double the attention!
Chris's first poopy diaper in a week and a half...need I say more?!?!
I was making dinner and I looked over to find Cam had been putting oatmeal packets all over the house! Maybe I should take that as a suggestion...no more spagetti!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big sandwich for such a little guy! Sounded like fun. The golf trip must have been HOT - Chris looks so burnt. I love Cam's shorts and shirt in the oatmeal explosion picture. SO cute. His haircut looks darling!

iammommahearmeroar said...

I just love that little wagon and I'm pretty sure Cam does too. Maybe next time he's napping you could pull me around in it for a little while :)

Taylor Swim said...

He looks so cute and so old. It looked like the cookie won that war. I miss him so much! I love you Cam Cam!