WISCONSIN!!!
Cam and I surprised my family this week by coming back to Wisconsin to visit. I know you are probably thinking...didn't she just move from Wisconsin? Yeah we did but Chris knew I was a little home sick and bought me a ticket. Anyways, the surprise went great! We are having a great time and here are a few pictures...
Cam and I surprised my family this week by coming back to Wisconsin to visit. I know you are probably thinking...didn't she just move from Wisconsin? Yeah we did but Chris knew I was a little home sick and bought me a ticket. Anyways, the surprise went great! We are having a great time and here are a few pictures...
Cam a ride in his "gator" as a "passenger"



6 comments:
I LOVE your little Superman and the picture with Rugby in the gator is adorable. What a couple of cute redheads! Have a fun week. Kiss Cam for me!
That IS a cute Superman.. Have fun with your fam this week. :)
You are a traveling woman! How fun!
I am glad you are having fun in the land of the BIlly Goats and Musky Melon...but when the heck will you be back? probably just in time for us to go to KY. (and by KY I mean the state and not the Jelly).
We get back Tuesday...when do you leave for Kentucky?
Did he get his own seat? I was going to come visit you guys with Josh this past weekend, but I guess you were in Wisconsin so only Josh went :)
Post a Comment